Formerly Nostalgia at the Stone House

Formerly Nostalgia at the Stone House http://nostalgiaatthestonehouse.blogspot.co.uk/

Thursday 3 November 2016

Christmas Shopping...

The past few weeks have seen a hive of activity in my workroom and I have now completed a large collection of Christmas decorations for my upcoming fairs...
The tag decorations can be hung from the Christmas tree or tied to a gift...
Each piece is unique; made from vintage or antique ephemera and trimmed with carefully chosen accessories and lace...
Some are in the traditional red and green colour palette...


Others are in a magical soft aqua blue with silver highlights.


























***
Tiny shadow box decorations coordinate with the tags to spread more Christmas cheer...








***
Stitched tags of wool and lace.

A selection of Christmas cards.
Lace baubles as produced in previous years
Vintage fur trimmed cone decorations will be filled with candy canes before the big day...

Tinsel topped cones add sparkle to the mix!

And finally wool Fairisle hearts filled with Christmas spices of star anise, cinnamon, cloves and lavender. 
A selection will be coming with me to South Molton's Flea Market on Sunday.
I am also supporting our village's Christmas Fair on November 19th. 
The final fair of the year that I am attending is the ever fabulous Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair in Chipping Sodbury on December 3rd. 
I shall be taking along a new collection of my handmade fairy dolls too. 
Hope to see you soon x